Dear Friend,
I've had the same best friend since preschool. We have never had a major fight or anything to break us apart. But now my friend has done something that I don't think I can forgive her for.
Christine (not her real name) gave my e-mail password to this group of girls at school that I call the "beautiful people." They are gorgeous and popular, but they are also pretty mean. They used my e-mail account to send disgusting messages, supposedly from me, to every boy In school.
Now I can't even walk down the hall without people laughing at me. What should I do?
To the girl that as been betrayed,
first of all that friend you had since preschool need to go because no matter who it is as soon as they end up hurting you the wrong way you need to let them out of your life.why? because if someone hurt you once trust and believe that they will find a way to hurt you again.this is only the beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment